They are proven threats to your liberty. They are guaranteed disasters for our economy. And they’re absolutely threats to the kind of state we want to pass on to our kids.
Unlock Michigan took the first step to take power away from Governor Whitmer with our petition drive to repeal the unconstitutional 1945 Emergency Powers law. But here she is thumbing her nose at us and defying the State Supreme Court, issuing new orders to lock us down and board us up.
Jocelyn Benson stonewalled our initiative petition, let over 530,000 signatures gather dust and refused to do her job. She will eventually be forced to canvass our petitions, but she’s dragging her feet every step of the way.
And then there’s Dana Nessel. She launched a phony investigation into our petition drive, trying to squelch our initiative and trample our rights.
Go to Stand Up Michigan Locals here: https://standupmichigan.locals.com/
- The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU);
- The Brookings Institution;
- The Center for American Progress;
- Common Cause;
- Planned Parenthood.
- Anti-Israel (Al-Haq, Amnesty International, Arab American Institure Foundation, New Israel Fund);
- Anti-coservative judicial appointments (Alliance for Justice);
- Anti-educational choice (American Federation of Teachers);
- Pro-abortion rights (Catholics for Choice, Center for Reproductive Rights, National Women's Law Center);
- Radical and LGBT agenda (Human Rights Campaign)
- America's Voice ("pro-comprehensive immigration reform");
- American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy ("opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care or other social services to verify servies to citizenship or immigration status");
- American Immigration Council (pro-amnesty);
- American Immigration Law Foundation (legal actions in support of amnesty);
- Brennan Center for Justice (legal actions, pro bono support to activists, media campaigns);
- Casa de Maryland (radical state lobbying organization for amnesty and expanded rights for illegal aliens living in Maryland);
- Center for Constitutional Rights (pro-open-borders);
- National Immigration Forum (pro-amnesty for illegal aliens and more visas for individuals wishing to immigrate legally to the U.S.);
- National Immigration Law Center (pro-full access to government social welfare programs for illegal aliens).
- Unidos US (formerly National Council of La Raza) (pro-amnesty and expanded rights for illegal aliens);
- Amnesty International;
- The Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLINIC) (the "largest network of nonprofit immigration legal services programs" in the country;
- The American Constitution Society (highly critical of Trump immigration policies);
- Center for Legal Action in Human Rights (active in OSF programs in Guatemala);
- Church World Service (compared Trump administration response to the migrant caravans to turning away Jewish refugees from Europe aboard the MS St. Louis in 1930);
- Human Rights First (actively opposes Trump administration immigration efforts);
- The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights (sued Trump administration over his immigration executive order and the inclusion of a citizenship question on the 2020 Census form);
- The National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild (provided legal assistance to caravan migrants);
- The Advancement Project (which advertises itself as "the next generation, multi-racial civil rights organization);
- Bend the Arc Jewish Action (condemns voter ID laws as barriers that make it harder for minorities to vote);
- Demos (whose board is now chaired by the daughter of radical U.S. Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren);
- Project Vote (the voter-mobilization arm of the discredited ACORN organization, which also received Soros support);
- Southern Coalition for Social Justice (involved in several challenges to voter ID and redistricting legal challenges in the South).